How to install xapk file in android
- Download the xapk installer for android phone and install it.
- Download the xapk file of any game you want to install in phone.
- Copy the xapk file of game into the internal storage of your device.
- Open xapk installer and wait few seconds to detect the file in app.
- Now you will see the game whose xapk file you copied in phone.
- There will be two option first one is install and second one is delete.
- Click on install button to install the game with apk and obb.
- Wait few minutes and your game will be installed successfully.
- Now open the game and enjoy it without any problem of apk.
- Remove xapk file after the game launch successfully in your phone.
How to install unknown sources Apps APK file to Android
Out of the box, your Android device only allows you to install apps from Google Play Store. To install software anywhere else, you have to enable installation from third-party sources. That is, enable the “Unknown Sources” setting.
- From the Home screen go to Settings >> More.
- Go to Security >> Device administration.
- Check “Unknown Sources”
This will enable you to install apps from sources other than the Play Store.
You may need to adjust this according to your Android models. For some users, simply go to Settings -> Security and make sure Unknown Sources is checked. Sometimes you meet the problem of can’t downloading apps.
Do remember to make sure the Unknown sources is checked so you can download apk files other than the Play Store.
Why do we need to download apps from “Unknowns sources”?
If you know an update is out, but the Play Store hasn’t yet pushed it to your device, all you can do is wait. And even if you want to get software from the Play Store but have to download the APK manually to get around regional restrictions, you won’t be able to install it without enabling access to unknown sources.