A product – in sales sense – is an economic power as a means of satisfying the needs of potential customers.
Products can be divided into physical goods, services and energy services.
- Commodities which can be used repeatedly, for example the refrigerator
- Consumables that are eliminated by use, such as the food.
Services include the products …
- … the company for passenger transport, such as railway and bus companies
- … the company for freight transport, for example freight forwarders
- … the company for news: letter mail delivery and telecommunication providers
- … the banks and savings banks
- … insurance companies
- … of health care, such as clinics and doctors
- Crafts, in particular maintenance, repair and service.